weird thoughts about existence

I hate that this depersonalization/derealization gives me these weird thoughts about existence and makes me freak out which makes this unreal feeling worse. I am hoping this nightmare ends soon. It's really hell. I have good days but like I said fighting my brain. Always on edge because this unreality feeling is a pain. I am really working hard at ignore but trust me it's not peaches and cream. The ones that have experience this hell will understand.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I completely can relate and I hate it. I got on meds temporarily and it helped alot. Nowadays Im trying to find natural remedies such as supplements and an excersize regime to cope.

• I am trying to go the natural way too. I have an apointment with a holistic doctor in June. Right now I am on Amitriptyline but it's such a low dose that is only helping to sleep.... sometimes.

• What medication worked for you? I tried Zoloft and that was a fail.

• Lexapro. Worked well but I gained alot of weight while on it.

• Sucks when I start thinking back and realize that I haven't been happy or myself for over 3 months. Just terrible.

• I get it everyday feeling as somebody controlling me I hug my dad so tight for it to go away 😔

• So sorry. I feel you pain. Are you taking anything?

• No 😔 I deal with it on my own which is probably makes me go crazy.

• Yes it's miserable. I just try to breathe and accept it. It's so exhausting...

• It's so mentally exhausting! 3 months of this hell. I just don't know how I'm going to be normal after this. NIGHTMARE!!!!

You may also like...