withdrawal :(

so on week 2: cross tapered from mirtazapine 45mg to go on prozac 20mg week one was OK not too bad week 2 was hellish! Had a meltdown but only lasted a couple or hours

felt good Saturday so went out to the sisters for a family roast felt normal for the 1st time in weeks! So still on a high went to meet my sister at the pub for drinks a few hot flashes and loads of reassurance I did start to relax was lovely!

next morning: omg!! Thought I was dying not even kidding palpitations hot flushes nausea shakes! Vomiting and severe panic attacks I was in hell! Took diazepam helped a bit plooded through the day close to giving up!

my boy is my rock he spent time with me as he knew I was in a bad place

trying to be positive is hard when you are not coping well at all.

really intrusive thoughts are back now and I didn't sleep at all last night a few hours max felt like I lay there awake and just existing

hot sweats are horrible

so withdrawing from the mirtazipine

but today my does of prozac goes up from 20mg to 40mg I hope I feel some relief soon waiting on a referral to the mental heath team to speak to a psychiatrist

but can take months

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...