Life

How to you go back to the 'you' you used to be before your reality came crushing in and it all started to change? Or is this it? This version of you right now? How does one get past the awkward social anxiety & depression?Must this be accepted as the new way of being, of living? It's an everyday thing. I wish there was some way to just take it all way. Not bits and pieces but the entire thing because it is tiring

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I was just asking myself the same thing... like maybe 10 minutes ago.

• It's insane right? Somethings gotta give.

• Yes I'm so tired of feeling like this, I have my okay days and then days like today where I'm just so fed up. Somethings gotta give.

• I know how you feel. Some days are better than others. It has to get better, hopefully in time

• How long have you had anxiety for? If it's a new thing believe that you can get back to how you were. It may take some time but mental health is no quick fix.

• Years. I am 27 now. I was aware I had it since 2011(I was 21 then) and started undergoing CBT. I was not on medication until June of last year though. It's been years.

You may also like...