May the force be with you

May the force be with you

Happy May 4th everyone! Yup, that was a Star Wars joke.My pup's named Hans Solo, so had to do it.🐶 Hope you are doing well. I'm happy it's almost the weekend. We're going to a charity dinner for my husband's work. He works for a local company that tries to be active in local charities & the community. It's a part official his job we both really like. I'm looking forward to it, not anxious about it. Have my outfit picked out. A black dress, a sparkly necklace & a fun purse. It's shaped like a champagne bottle, a gift a while back. The dinner is at a local winery. I know & like his coworkers that are going. His coworker promises it should be a fun night.

Sunday is our monthly potluck dinner with our good friends. We always pick a different theme, this month is potatoes. I found a recipe that sounds yummy, simple & a little different. It'll be so good to see close friends. Hoping to keep the positive vibe going.... & everyone is doing well. 💛

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like a great day! Have fun! Give Han Solo a pat for me ;)

• Hi LMCello! 😄 How are you? How's Ferb aka Mr.Wiggles? I'm hoping to have fun this weekend. I picked up some pretty nailpolish & a hair mask from Target today, going to do at home spa afternoon for myself Saturday. Did you get your derby outfit picked out? Hope you are doing great.💛

• I found a pretty dress in my closet to wear, but I haven't gotten a hat yet... I was supposed to do that today but I opted to stay in bed all morning so now I'm in trouble. I thought I would have time to find one tomorrow but I will probably be working all day. It's not the worst thing in the world, but I should've gotten that done today.

• Opps, we have those days. I nearly over slept this morning. Surprised Betsey (our cat) didn't wake me up demanding her breakfast. You got the important figured out, the dress. If you don't find a hat don't beat yourself up.... go to the party & have fun. 😊

You may also like...