A successful, inspirering journey while living with anxiety...my journey to success

Hy guys. I remember I first posted here in December when I first had my panick attack and started to think I was losing my mind.

During that time I even left my job coz I couldn't handle it anymore.

I joined this room and was welcomed with open hands and was quite releaved that I wasn't alone. I was given the greatest support by many.

As I was financially struggling I was introduced by a friend to some aloe drinks which helped me a lot with my anxiety and I was able to calm down.

I then decided to try join this businesses even though I was very sceptical at the beginning. I started selling these products and got out of my comfort zone. I then helped a few some like myself to join to and I felt great knowing I was helping others. Its been four months and I have no regrets. I do my business helping others and also helping myself at the same time. I guest we all just need that one thing.

I hope to inspire you with this and hope you find your journey to management too.

If you need my help of any sort don't hesitate to contact me

Goodluck guys have to get back to business

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...