positive attitude = positive mindset

hey guys! update on my anxiety..it has been pretty decent, panic attacks aren't really there anymore and i can go out, however i do get bad moments at times where i do feel anxious and low about my anxiety, i would have scary thoughts that would upset me but i do handle them well now and theyre much less than they use to be which i am GRATEFUL for. i tend to be less anxious when i am really busy such as running errands or doing school work/going to school but currently, im going through a transition phase from moving to one school to another (because i had issues at my old school) and it is difficult hence i haven't been at school for around a month :((

slowly i am feeling more myself which i am very happy about and i will not let those bad moments /days interfere with my recovery because for every bad day you have , you are plenty of steps forward than what you were

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Really happy to hear you are doing well. You must be doing the right things and have the right attitude. God speed to you throughout the week! :)

• thank you!

• Wow! Really great to hear about that, it gives us hope as well :) Stay postive! God Bless

• thank you!

You may also like...