Heyyyyy all!

Heyyyyy all!

How is everyone doing today? I had a long day. I took my son to his field trip and we had tons of fun. I mean who wouldn't have so much fun at the Farm!!!! Picking strawberries, tractor ride, and lots of animals... I'm not going to lie... that horse poop was gross!!! LOL.... anywho, I didn't think about depersonalization/Derealization at all while there but the second and I mean second I got in my car my brain started going. Thinking about it but I am home now. Cooked dinner and I'm tired. I think relaxation time is coming up soon. How are you all today? I hope everyone is seeing some light at the end of this tunnel!

The Farm says hellloooooo

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi CatP! 😁 Sounds like you & your son had so much fun. 🐎Your picture reminded me of when my brother & I would pick wild strawberries when we were very young.🍓 Glad you had fun. My day was better than I thought it would be. There were protests/rallies going on in the city is work in. Luckily it didn't get out of hand near our part of town. Now off to the store to get something for dinner, maybe a quick stop at TJMAXXS & then home.

Have a great night!

• Thank God no madness got out of hand. I'm glad the picture took you back to awesome memories. And hurray for good days. The Farm was pretty fun. I am hoping to go back soon with the whole family. Have a good day! Enjoy your shopping :-)

• Great to hear you're still on a roll and are wise enough to rest at times.! All is well on my front. :)

• Awesome! You said you are in Florida? I miss it so much. I want to go back. Hopefully soon

• Tampa Bay area is not a bad place to be in Florida...:)

• It is not! I use to live in new Tampa a New Years back and then Lakeland and then Jacksonville. We love it there

You may also like...