Happy Wednesday!

Hello all!

How is everyone doing today? I am doing ok. Drop off kids, came home and ate my Oats (today's flavor was strawberry shortcake YUMM) and then went walking up a hill and that was no joke! Felt good too. Now I'm off to run some errands. I feel like yesterday I was more on edge than today but we will see. It usually hits me in the afternoon for whatever reason.

What's everyone doing today?

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely post .. Good you've had a better day... Let's hope a corner is being turned.. I agree someday sate better than others.. Take care.

• Great to hear My day busy too, but like you, I watch out around 3-4 p.m. when maybe I'm a bit tired and not realize it...and then anxiety may want to creep out.

• I just had some tea to relax. Have some tea too!

• Tea?? Maybe not now. It's about 8:30 p.m. here, so I going to eat some fruit and cheese for dinner, brush Scooter, and catch a comedy on the tube. :)

Have a good night!

• Glad to read that your day seems to be going well today! Hopefully since that post it has remained great :)

• Hey do you feel spaced out and like u cant forcus on things..and does ur head feel light during derealization...I can't go outside in the sun becuz it make it worse..any tips HopingCat

• I was feeling like this when it first hit me 2 months ago. My brain felt foggy and I couldn't even get out of bed. I was also having constant weird thoughts about life. I got on Zoloft and the fog and thoughts went away. I was on Zoloft for 6 weeks but it wasn't working with anything else so I'm off it. Now I am on amitriptyline and I take supplements. The one thing that I believe as helped me a great deal is magnesium. If you google Dp/dr recovery stories you will see how some people have cured themselves with supplements. I am not cured. I am fighting that weird unreal feeling everyday especially when I am not busy. You have to keep busy. I can function way better now than 2 months ago. I couldn't even walk in a store because the lights will make me freak. The orange dim lights in my house too. Sent me to an unreal fake feeling but you have to say fuck it.

You may also like...