Hello all

How is everyone doing today? I am on edge today..... I mean I am still able to function well and run some errands but I feel like I am using my ignore power more today. It could be that is the time of the month (sorry guys) and maybe the hormones are out of wack causing to be on edge. Who knows, I know that I am not fully recovered yet and I'm going to have good and bad days but ain't nobody got time for bad days!!! Lol ugh! Anywho, has anyone tried Overnight Oats? Made some last night to eat this morning and let me tell you it was Delicious!!!!!! Tasted like dessert YUMM! With bananas, blueberries, yogurt, honey, chia seeds, almonds, coconut flakes, and granola. Try it! I am on a mission to feed this body and brain healthiness!

Have a good day all!

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That time of the month always makes things worse. I wise friend once told me "Don't believe anything your head tells you during your period!". Lol

• That sounds so Good! Over night oats omg. But I'm sure it's your hormones. That's when I cry the most for no reason whatsoever 🙄 lol. You've been doing Great.

• I love overnight oats! Healthy, yummy, pretty easy to make, and you don't have to do/make anything in the morning when you're rushing around! :)

There's a quote that says "healing isn't linear" — it's got ups and downs, but overall, you're going up! :)

You may also like...