Lost in sadness :'(

I'm not doing this for sympathy! Just needing to get this off my chest. Yesterday around 5am I gave birth to my 14 week old fetus in my bathroom. (miscarried) he was a little boy.. This experience made me think, is something really wrong with me, for me not being able to carry him.. What did I do? I close my eyes and all I see is him, trying to sleep is becoming more and more of a challenge! Feeling normal was a challenge before and now adding on this is so hard! I don't know what else to say right now.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am so sorry to hear this. I had a miscarriage too At 13 weeks it was a little girl and I too had similar thoughts. You are being flooded with emotions and your body needs time to heal but you need to know that this is not your fault these things happen And let yourself go through the grieving process. You won't ever forget but It will get easier as time passes..

• Thank you and I'm sorry to hear you went through that as well :(

• I'm so sorry this happened to you. Prayers for your healing, feel free to vent or express your feelings anytime. Someone is always listening here.

• Thank you

• I'm praying that you find healing. Miscarriage is such a sad thing to go through. I know. I'm still not over mine years ago. Anyways , nothing is wrong with you. You are fine . I know when ready if you want to try to conceive again , you will have a successful& healthy pregnancy. Believe in those words . But don't feel like it's your fault at all, love . Don't. I know this post isn't for sympathy. You had to vent . It's emotional what you are going through. It's definitely a process. Vent all you want , like the other community members have said , someone is listening to you ..on here , too. :)

• I really appreciate that message that you sent me and I'm sorry that you had to experience that as well it's definitely challenging on so many levels because no matter how hard you try a smile and laugh is fake when you do it because all you do is relive what happened

• I totally get it, love. & no problem at all :) Take care of yourself ! Xo

You may also like...