Doctors office like a second home

Ok I go to the doctors at least 6/7 times a month. Each time I go it's something new that's nothing and I feel silly. So for the past 3 days I've been exhausted. I never get tired. Like never. But past 3 days I've been sleeping fine and nothing's changed, but I'm so tired. One minuite I'm ok the next my eyes feel like they're going to close and I go no energy to do anything. This had led me to worry a lot about it thinking it could be something serious. I know I'm searching for reassurance but it helps. Does anyone get this? Is it anxiety? I just feel so tired. My eyes feel so heavy and I just want to fall asleep but I also don't if you get me? I can't stop worrying about it. I want to go to the doctors but I don't really wanna go in because I'm tired I'll look daft. It's just very out of the ordinary.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Anxiety can be exhausting. It drains us of energy so if you've been feeling anxious recently that's obviously the reason. If you've been seeing your doctor 6/7 times a month and you don't mention any physical health issues you must be the healthiest person for miles around. Maybe count yourself very, very lucky then. I would say: keep getting a good night's sleep and try and tire yourself physically by some sort of outside exercise and you'll be fine.

You may also like...