Idk

I'm not really sure what to say BUT I'm still gonna pour out. I'm 13 btw. A lot of things about me has changed, and it's not just me noticing it.

1. Sleep. Either I have too much of sleep, or little. But tbh, I do get very less sleep. Approximately 4 hours & 30 minutes of sleep every day. I do wake up at the middle of the night & stare at the ceiling for hours and then go back to sleep. Nope, not insomnia though.

2. Appetite- Gosh..I lost interest in eating. I used to skip lunch before a LOT, and it's very rare of me to actually have my lunch when I do. Skipping lunch most of the time is already bad enough and as if that's not enough, I'm starting to skip dinner too. I can practically go days without eating sometimes. I just lost interest in it. Sometimes, I'm just not hungry, and the other times, I practically starve to death, but still, I won't eat. I just hate eating now. I just can't and won't.

3. I lost a LOT of weight in the past few days. Yes, days. It is recognisable. I became thin, and I've been feeling drowsy/tired/sleepy all the freaking time. There are times in which I can't even stand up straight without collapsing. Yup, everyone says it's because I'm weak in protein etc etc.

4. I lost interest in doing things that once meant the whole world to me. Simple as that. I lost interest in all of my hobbies.

5. I did get a panic attack earlier, like a week or two ago but didn't bother to check for it. There are signs that I'm suffering from depression..and as for anxiety, I honestly do not know.

6. I'm unable to concentrate in things now. I just can't. Simple as that.

7. I also do suffer from severe gastric. Get heart burns A LOT.

What's going on with me though?

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldest • newest

You may also like...