How is everyone doing?

Hi all!

I a had a good day today. I was a little on edge but I'm not letting this brain mess with me! I'm in charge. Went to the pool and ate ate ate and ate some more. I'm glad I got my appetite back. Everyone knows that I am greedy to the max and love food so once they see me stuffing my face they know that a little piece of me is finally back. Right now I am relaxing with my aroma therapy and Netflix and Chill.. haaaaaa

Good Night all!

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad you are having good days!! As for me it's like a rollercoaster, I have moments through out the day where I have glimpse of what I use to feel like and then I go back to having a bad bout but today I'm glad to say that for the most part it's been pretty good. I went and watched my sons baseball game,took my car to the car wash and now just having a relaxing evening watching movies. I hope I start the day tomorrow positive and have a other good day before I go back to work on Monday.

• And you will! Keep thinking positive. I also have my rollercoaster days. My phycologist says that's totally normal and not to get upset or scared about the bad days. To have patience. I think about the 2 months ago me all the time. And I try to go back to her but is hard. We will get there soon. Cheers to more good days than bad!!!! I am watching Daredevil on Netflix and it's pretty good!!!!

• Glad you had fun at the pool.... so, jealous haven't been swimming in forever 😀 we just chilled at home. Baseball tomorrow, hoping to be able to relax & enjoy it. Going with my husband & another couple. My husband & our friend are rooting for opposing teams. Tomorrow we go for the sweep 😃 Anyways hope you have a good night.

• Thanks!!

Sounds like you are going to have lots of fun tomorrow!!! Enjoy!!! All I keep thinking is about the steaks my husband is going to grill tomorrow..... LOL!

• I support positive thinking and determination. On the other hand I am

Frustrated and angry that the root cause of this disease remains ignored.

• Anxiety is not a disease , it's an emotion in overdrive . It's fear and apprehensively thinking . The journey to recovery is not a smooth one , there will be bad days and good but accept those bad days and keep pushing through .

• Good for you! Just relax!

You may also like...