I can't eat properly anymore

Whenever I eat a big meal I always get stressed out about the calories and everything that bad for my body,

I really hate the way my body is... so maybe that's why I dislike the generalization of food.

It's gone to point that I've stopped eating three meals a day.

On school days I probably only eat one meal or less.

I've become obsessed with exercise and I feel like nothing is ever enough, sometimes I become lightheaded from the lack of food.

Is that normal?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • No senzaku, this is not normal. You need to reach out to someone for help before this escalates anymore. A nurse or counselor at school maybe? Your parents or guardian? Your doctor also needs to know what is happening since it could be detrimental to your health. I care please tell someone.. x

• Agora1

I think my parents have spotted my eating habits as in less of what I used to normally eat, and they get worried but I haven't told them that I feel this way about food or eating, knowing my parents they will become more overprotective of me because that was the same outcome of when I told them I had depression..

And now they somewhat let me have my freedom then what they would give back then in those times.

Also thank you for responding :)

You may also like...