How's everyone doing so far?

How's everyone today? I'm doing pretty ok. Just finished cooking dinner. It's only 12pm here but I did it early since I feel ok and I have to run some errands after I pick up the kids. I have noticed that these past few days I been looking forward to stuff... which is pretty much non existent when you have depersonalization/derealization. Like today I saw Starbucks is coming out with a new UNICORN Frappuccino.... I mean c'mon!!!! Cuteness over load!!! " The Unicorn Frappuccino blended crème is made with a sweet dusting of pink powder, blended into a crème Frappuccino with mango syrup and layered with a pleasantly sour blue drizzle. It is finished with vanilla whipped cream and a sprinkle of sweet pink and sour blue powder topping." I mean AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's the little things that bring me back to reality for a second...... have a nice day everyone and keep fighting the evilness of that powerful brain of ours!

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm good just about to have a soak in the bath !! Are you still taking your Magnesium ?

• I sure am! Can't stop won't stop...... LOL! This morning I took the other one tho.... the one with silica

• Well steady eddie yeah !! ...Don't over do it...Good stuff though, just had a Magnesium flake bath will sleep like a baby tonight :-)

• Magnesium flake bath? Do tell!!! I want to sleep like a baby! Lord knows I need it

• You've heard of Epsom salts surely !!! Well you can get one that is Magnesium flake, stick a few handfuls in yout bath before bed. You will sleep like never before :-)

• Going to get that asap! Thanks. You are like the magnesium god

• True....Lol

Don't take oral, pardon the pun :-) on the same day as you have a Magnesium bath, or have a small oral dose on that day as you may become overdosed.

On a different subject I've just had some of my carrot cake with vanilla cream cheese topping, yeah that's right , i made it. Anyway i enjoyed a huge slice with an espresso coffee.

Delicious, I'm good :-).... Hehe

• Officially jealous!!!!!!!

• OK just feel down like nothing makes me happy don't get it.

• So sorry. Try to relax and do something that you use to love to do. Distract yourself

• Thank I went on a trip to day it was okay the anxiety try attack me but I try hard to control it and it works so am pretty good thank for asking

• I can't wait for the unicorn Frappuccino too! Even know cute unicorns are kind of my weakness, screw it. I like unicorns. Their I said it! I'm weak.

I'm doing a lot of testing for the end of the year. I'm in my first year of collage so I can't wait for year 2. I may transfer to another collage back in Canada closer to my family but I kind of like where I'm living now so that's a no.

I've also been SUPER active by starting to play football again which is awesome because all I've been doing is sitting on the seat of my pants doing nothing .

• Keep up all that good work!!! And I just had the unicorn frap and didn't like it. I'm sad 😂🦄

• I didn't try it yet. I might not like it ether lol

You may also like...