My life is such a mess no idea how to fix it

hi so I was working in a preschool for three years and this year since march my job role dramatically changed to being in lynch club every single day I was struggling with this so I told my line manager only to hear every simgle day they want me to do this and cafe ,I had got ill been signed off thrre weeks within a year due to this,I was really struggling felt unable to cope and visited Samaritans who guided me that I needed Time off and support.during these twi weeks I realised I couldn't take lunch club anymore and resigned and my dr suggested I sm signed off for this period only for a college to suggest to them I do bank staff which Is cover,they were very hesitant to.take me on as they questioned my flexibility and felt I should have spoken to them apparently but having spoken to my line manager and her saying I would have to do lunch club and had no.choice I felt my only option was to resign.however I'm really struggling to find a secure job,bank is not drcure it's as and when and I feel like I need a secure job now something to get up for something to be motivated for I can't take unemployment much longer I get interviews but no offers I feel really ashamed and I ovbs wouldn't get a good reference in really struggling and itd horrible I hate not working

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...