I'm back!!!!!!!!!

Thank you lord for helping me not freak out..... Guys I was outside for so many hours my husband thought I got abducted!! I went to get my eyebrows done, target, Walmart, and then the market. Now I'm back home and I put all the stuff away. I'm in bed now because I need to rest. I think I did too much but it was worth it. The only thing I did different was taking magnesium a few hours before I left. I completely ignored the lights at the stores.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The wonder mineral magnesium !!

Good stuff isn't it !!

Glad it went well, you'll rest ok with your magnesium though it will have burnt up a good bit so a little extra won't hurt.

• I might take 2 I instead of one! Thanks

• Maybe an​ extra half, but if you feel you can handle two, then go for it.

• When I got home I took theanine and it got me way to relaxed. Almost freaked me out. But I it's my first time taking that supplemts so maybe next time it won't be so scary

• Yeah, these things you have to let your body adjust too. Always best to go slow for alot of reasons.

• Which magnesium is good to take?

• I have been taking magnesium glycinate

• Thank you CatP36

• Good work! I want to be where you are so bad but I must remember the Lyme is also attacking my brain! I just ordered the right kind of magnesium, will come Tuesday and I will def take it. Apperently it's really good for Lyme too. I bet you are tired, enjoy your well deserved rest! I think you are kicking anxietys butt!

• You will get there soon! I know it!!

• Thanks

• Fantastic news xx

• Very nice to hear 😊

• well done onwards and upwards 👏 😊

• What a positive outing CatP36. Happy for you. You earned your rest. :)

• Super proud of you CatP 😁. Bet you feel awesome. You are inspiring me to make it to a party tonight. Have a great night. 🙏

• You should go!!! And interact with everyone and you will see that you won't even think about anything else.

You may also like...