Weird!

The only problem I was having with Zoloft(besides the point that it wasn't working) is insomnia, ance, no appetite, loosing weight, and more anxiety. and then when I upped my dose I was feeling extra tired and trembling .Yesterday I lowered the dosage to come off of it and today I have major stomach pain. Is not normal? I'm suppose to switch to something else next week.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • When I got off Zoloft I had nausea and I was so agitated. Now I think I am getting side effects to both Busphar and celexa. I get dizzy from Busphar and today I seem to be having more panic attacks ( my second day of celexa). Just can't win. I just want to skip to three weeks from now hoping that celexa will help me. We are messing with chemicals in our brain so u never know how your body is going to react.

• This really sucks. I am full of anxiety right now and one step away from panic and I don't need any panic with this stupid derealization. I was going to ask for Celexa too. Now I don't know. I hope you feel better soon.

• Both my mother and my husband love celexa with no side effects. I also take Busphar so that could be adding to it. My celexa dose is so low that now I am wondering if all this is in my head like everything else. It's also only day 2 so I know for a lot of people it takes a while to adjust to the med. I am so mad at myself for what I did to my body. I was doing ok in January, just having more panic attacks at work and high blood pressure ( prob anxiety). I should have gone to psych but went to PCP who gave me busphar and told me to go off Zoloft. I went on blood pressure meds and went off birth control pills. Busphar helped with heart palpitations but continued anxiety so I upped the dose myself ( bad idea) but had to to get through work. Ended up going on cholesterol med in the meantime and now celexa. I truly think my body and mind are in shock right now. I did request a med review with my PCP. Inwould still ask for celexa since you can not go by me yet since it's only been 2 days. I really hope we both feel better soon because I am getting to my breaking point, I really can't work right now and I don't know how my family is going to make it if I can't work. We just have to keep fighting to get better, no other way.

• I know but it's so hard. This is my first time taking medication and I really thought Zoloft was going to fix me. My major problem is this derealization. If I didn't have that I would be normal. It's so hard to believe that I was happy 6 weeks ago. I honestly don't know where this came from.

• I have heard someone mention this in a previous post the doc does a swab inside your mouth and can tell you what the best medication is the best for you. Don't know how true it is but it's worth asking.

• It was me. They psichriatrist did that swap test on me.

You may also like...