People people people

So my situation that I'm very stuck in is my math, I've always had trouble with math take me hours to figure it out on my own and I went through with a academic math 76% last year which is good considering I did it all on my own. My problem is this year my anxiety through the roof and getting those couple hours on my own trying to figure it out, I can never stay focused(always been my problem) and I finally kind of feel I wouldn't mind some help from a tutor but I have SUCH I can't even describe to you anxiety about having a tutor, it's always bugged me the one on one with a stranger. Having to meet them for the first time, they see me and how I work and I'm not sure if they can work with me and all these things keep going through and I have such fear of having this person but I really do need the math help I just don't know what to do at this point. I've been covered in homework for the last 48 hours doing non stop things needing a lot of brain power and concentration, and like I said before it's hard to focus and I can't get a lot done erggg so frustrating so that's why I was considering a tutor. Help I'm SOO afraid to have to meet this person I don't like one on one and I'm terrified help

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...