Anxious about my blood pressure

So im 25 years old and ever since i had my baby my blood pressure was a little bit up i think that's when i started having bad anxiety and thinking the worst, i cant even take my blood pressure without my heart pounding and hands shaking and sweaty :( im so tired of feeling like this, im on meds btw but i cant stop being anxious about my blood pressure. Has anyone else been through this?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Me. It all started when I was pregnant. They started making a big deal out of my blood pressure and making me think something was wrong and now I can't even go get it checked without it being high and my heart racing. I guess I developed white coat syndrome bc I am able to check it at home while I'm relaxed and it's fine.

• Omg we are on the same boat. I can't even check it bc since im anxious about it, its a little high sometimes i hate it

• I am debating on getting on medicine bc I feel like I need something for my anxiety I just don't want to end up worse than I am already. What medicine are you on?

You may also like...