Anxiety Support
34,402 members38,433 posts

I'm fighting!

Hi everyone

I only joined this grou a couple of weeks ago and have found everyone's posts very helpful. I have been fighting between 2 conditions that I think I have.

1. Anxiety

2. Adrenal Fatigue

I have researched between the two and have found that both these two are linked, my symptoms match both anxiety and adrenal fatigue.

Right now I don't have any unsteadiness that I have been having for months, BUT I feel really really tired and just about need a nap to get through the rest of the day. I'm loosing weight and don't feel hungry at all, just about to the point I have to force myself to eat, anyone else similar??

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes I was like that couldn't eat my stomach was in knots I would just pick at food even though I didn't feel hungry but I knew I had to eat something. I have lost weight even though I have better appetite now can't seem to put the weight back on can't afford to lose any more which worries me.

1 like

I have been having awful symptoms for 2 months including feeling unbalanced with weak legs, nervous like tremors inside and awful vibrations in my head at night I was also very fatigued with no appetite and lost 5kgs in a month. My appetite and energy levels have improved but everything else hasn't. I'm 54 and have never experienced any of this before , all blood tests keep coming back normal and the doctors think it's probably anxiety.

You may also like...