Ocd

I having a really big problem. I'm a still worrying about hocd it got better and worse in the same day. I feel like I could talk about it all day but here's the short version

I have struggled with OCD for about 8 months because of hocd thought. I was worrying if I was gay constantly through out the day but brushed it off as I was to busy to care. I finished school and it became worse. This month I have gone though every emotion of numbness, scared worried, anxious and depressed until yesterday. I have been to hospital twice this week and the thoughts get better and worse. I'm woke up this morning feeling gay. It was a really scary feeling but I don't know if was because I've so used to being scared daily that when I am it no longer feels which happens with a lot of my feeling I don't know how I feel anymore towards this it's making me check again which is what I don't want to but I don't know what else to do

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • these are just thoughts, trust me i had HOCD Sep 2016 and it was the start of my Anxiety. i couldnt eat or sleep or function properly .i felt as though i was gay (legit!!) what i did was that i accepted the thoughts as only thoughts (i know its hard and its as if youre accepting that your gay) which works wonders! just agree that youre gay, it took a while but now i know that im not gay and i never have these thoughts anymore :)) i only had it for 3 months ish and it took 6 weeks to fully get over it (as in 100%%) hope this helps

• Thank you, that really helped, I just wanna ask a question though, did you feel like you couldn't panic anymore at times like the thought didnt scare you anymore?

• yep! tots normal, its because your mind is so use to the thought, you get no reaction(ur still overall anxious though) :)hope this helps Xx

• Thank you so much

You may also like...