?

Can anxiety really make you feel like somethings wrong with you like or like if somethimgs not right i always feel like sick all the time but not as in a cold its hard to explain kinda like of i had been poisoned or like is somethimg wrong with my brain also like if something is physically wrong with you and i been having mood changes too alot this is really getting the best of me

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • First you Must rule out that your symptoms are not caused by a physical condition. Reading the posts on this site for the last 6 months Made me realize that anxiety is just a word coined by The medical profession when they can not uncover the root cause of many of the symptoms.

• Yea ive had many test done and all came back normal i dont understand why i feel so unwell all the time

• the normal readings on the test that where performed is good news .

Unfortunately the doctors stop at this point and dump all

Your symptoms on ANXIETY. What that means to me is that they do not have a medical explanation for this condition and the right test to identify the cause is

Not yet available.

• I know how u feel just so unwell and hard to explain everyday its a new symptom with me.

You may also like...