I feel bad

So I feel really bad that iam not that happy any more about my pregnancy I had 3 miscarriages and this should be making me happy I am still pregnant as I lost the others 3-4 weeks but this pregnancy made my anxity so bad and iam so unhappy iam 6 weeks and I all ready said this in my other post it's just I feel so bad that iam unhappy with my pregnancy 😞👶 I want my pregnancy to go well I do its just my anxity is so bad because of it 😞 iam in hell I hate feeling this way I hate what my anxity does 😭 its getting mentally exhausting 😟😥

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I went through my fifth pregnancy and my anxiety was through the roof wouldn't get bloods etc done because I thought they were guna say I had cancer or something a didn't even have a scan. Until I got to 42 weeks and they did an emergency scan I was shaking the lot as soon as they scanned me and everything was fine I felt a new me and my labour was so straight forward it will get easier trust me this baby is ment to be you will worship him or she xxx

• Thank you xx

• No problem be careful take each day as it comes it's worth it xxx

• Oh crikey, you poor thing. Sounds like you're putting so much pressure on yourself to feel differently ! It's no surprise at all that you feel like you do. Be really kind to yourself . I had 3 miscarriages and then a successful pregnancy. I didn't really enjoy that pregnancy - didn't expect it to work out and didn't buy any baby stuff til the very last minute..... hopefully if you can get a few more weeks under your belt you will start to feel a bit better. But don't beat yourself up if you don't - how you feel is really understandable. So horrible to have miscarriages :-/

You may also like...