Anxiety?

Hey everyone i been feeling wierd i could be fine for a couple minutes then feel horrible and its on and off everyday all day but when im ok i still dont feel right its like if something is wrong with me it feels so real like i dont get symptoms anymore just a awful overwhelming sick sensation it worries me because it really hard to even believe its anxiety

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Joe, are you on any meds? Just asking because getting on meds is the only thing that was finally able to help me with that.

• I was but i stopped because they would make me feel worse are you on any medication

• Yes. The side effects wear off, but you have to stick it out. It helped me a lot.

• I know... I used to be so against taking meds too, not anymore now that I am improving.

• I just couldnt do it i felt 10x worse with meds and i didnt want to rely on them

• Joe3344, if you've tried meds and really felt worse on them, then you are going to have to look for other alternatives. There is a lot out there to choose from. Find a qualified therapist who will find what works for you best avoiding medications. It can be done.

• When you say sick not like a cold sick but a sick you just can't put your foot on? Because I feel sick but I can't it explain it other than it's absolutely horrible. I'm not sure what cancer feels like and never want to find out but I think I can imagine when it happens to me. I feel completely ill I'm functioning doing what I need to do but the feeling just lays there the fatigue is on another level. I don't if any of that made sense but I'm sure I can relate too you.

• Yes you just explain everything to the smallest detail how thats exactly how i feel

You may also like...