Brain and anxiety

The other day I was shopping. Not stressed out at all. Looking for clothes for my kids. I had eaten a good breakfast and had a lot of water after working out. All of a sudden i felt like a brain freeze and had to grab on to the rack of clothes like I was going to fall over. I was a little out of it after that but continued to shop. I was freaked out. I have been diagnosed with anxiety and on and off medicine for it. Currently I am not taking anything. When I have been to the dr twice now explaining this symptom, I was given a battery of heart tests, an MRI about five years ago and brain tests. It has happened twice where I had to pull over. I got so worried that it would happen when I am with my kids. I am of course worried that I have a brain tumor or am having mini strokes. Thankfully I am going next week to the dr. Has anybody else experienced this? Also, anybody have luck with natural supplements for anxiety. I really believe as a woman, so much is related to hormones. By the way all tests came back normal in the past.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I too believe a lot is hormone related.. I had a funny episode just last night , the room was spinning and had to cling on to stuff... Proper freaked me out.. Too ., you're not on your own take care .

• Sometimes it's just a thought that will do it trust me . And your subconscious

You may also like...