Need reasurance please headpressure and feeling unwell

Hey i know ive posted about this before but i need some reasurance my negative thinking always beats me i was wondering if any of you feel the same way i always have a wierd feeling like somthings wrong with my head i theres days thats i feel out of it and unwell i makes me have seconds thoughts ive had a mri 3 months ago evrything was good but its wierd because i sometimes feel so awful i convince my self something is wrong this anxiety or whatever has really gotten the best of me ive also been feeling down i dont know if im depressed aswell but im going through the hardest time in my life i something ask my self happend to me nothing is the same anymore i just wanted to know if any of you feel the same symptoms thats what worrys me the most because like i said i could be chilling then this horrible feeling comes and it even last a day or 2 and i think maybe somethings wrong with me im seeing a doc soon i just really miss old me i just want be feel normal again im just tired of that horrible feeling it makes me think its something more than axiety it really interfered with my life

Last edited by

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi jo I know exactly what you mean , anxiety is like a little demon in your head wanting you to feel like this and it makes you believe all the horrible thoughts and feelings ! you just take one day at a time , I'm not very good at this but I'll try to help if I can . take care x

• I understand how you feel I also feel like there is something wrong with me and think horrible thoughts that I know arnt me then another day I will think carnt belove I thoight that

• I get the head pressure too. It sucks but it passes. Don't feed into it. My theory is that it is stuck energy. Keep calm anyway possible. I struggle a lot too, but it helps me to distract myself, or even pretend to...lol. It works for me.

You may also like...