wow whats going on??

So if you look at previous post Im supposed to be tapering from mirtazapine to sertraline well that hasnt started yet due to me being more anxious about making the change :( oh and now Im talking to myself ha ha oh and I think the worse all the time.. anyone else?? i stood in tesco picking a meal deal for my 13yr old son but stood staring at a lucozade sport bottle thinking maybe i shouldnt buy it as he may choke on it while im not there?? whaaaaaaaaaaaat so many bizarre thought I can laugh at myself but its doing me in any help??

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, I totally understand what you are going through. I feel the same if I am honest. I think you have to try as difficult as it is by living in the moment. If you feel that you are starting to drift off into the spiral of weird & negative thoughts at that point you need to distract yourself or just do something else. What helps me get through the day is exercise & meditation. I of course have goods days & bad days like any other human being, but its just how our individual support mechanisms work.

Sertraline personally did not work for me, I am on prozac & propananol at the moment which has its pros & cons.

• Thank you! I tried propranolol however I couldn't work while taking it.I know I need to change as the mirtazapine is not working anymore and I'm on the highest dose of 45mg which I've been on for 4 years. it's just changes throw me and I begin to panic! I have been on and off writing a journal for a year and half which I have started doing again x

You may also like...