Anxiety Support
35,156 members38,879 posts

Chest pains

Hi peeps. I got really bad chest pains again to the point i went to the doctors and she said oh this been going on awhile y hasnt anybody done anythin about it. Think its time u went for an ecg and bloods. Must admit slightly scared bout the results i will get bk as ive not been feeling to good lately feelin tired and achy light headed. Blood pressure is spot on. Hope everybody is havin a good day

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Mouley, I'm glad your doctor is sending you for an ECG and blood tests. Hopefully that will relieve your worries. It's always best to have it checked out. I wish you well, let us know how you do. xx

1 like

Heyagora 1 i will definatly let you know what goes on. Xx

1 like

Hi mouley, I was just thinking!! We worry about symptoms!! Then worry about having tests!! Then worry about results!! Good thing is you've taken a positive step and getting some tests done. Get copies of your blood results so you can check your levels yourself. I'm having a good day Thankyou. hope you feel better soon 👍😀

1 like

Still awaitin my blood results. Ecg was ok slightly low heart rate. Keep u informed x

1 like

You may also like...