Will my energy come back

Will I ever be able to regain my energy and not be so fatigue all the time? What can I do to help with that, besides the fact I know I have to catch back up on sleep I haven't gotten in a month. I'm so sleep deprived. It has changed my routine of sleep. I can't even stay to sleep. I wake up too much through the night with racing thoughts. But I can see a difference in my energy and strength has gone down..

4 Replies

• If you are not sleeping your energy levels will be low. Do you know why you don't sleep. Are you anxious, have racing thoughts

• Yes both nervous afraid to sleep and racing thoughts about having panic attacks. Also afraid to sleep because I keep thinking I won't wake up because of how the physical syptoms keep me worried. Plus stressed. My mind in general is so foggy and no peace at all. So I've been suffering a bit of insomnia the past month

• I am sleeping for 10 hours a night and still my energy levels are low.. it's just the anxiety, you can get as much sleep as you want and still feel low

• Just to think anxiety or stress can drain you.

You may also like...