Lost in your own mind

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27.

This is something I say to myself and it does help alot. I just wanted everyone to know that what we feel are very much real and I know it's scary living in your own mind. Always Googling our symptoms, afraid to leave our home, feeling like we're dying, touching something just to make sure we can feel it, listening to people talk but not able to register it, feeling like we're not even human aka zombie or unreal. Every pain we have takes us to the ER, head starts spinning with "what ifs" headaches, lightheaded, numb, pressure in our heads, pins and needles in our bodies, not sleeping, feeling like we cant focus or breath right, chest pain, feeling hopeless and unsure of what's going to happen, crying, oh how the list goes on.. right? We walk in circles or pace because deep down were trying to run from ourselves, looking in the mirror doesn't even feel normal because I don't feel like I'm looking at myself. I don't know why this disease effects many people worldwide nor do I understand. I just wanted to take a moment and thank god that I found this site! I'm truly thankful I'm not facing this alone! Some out there are and I couldn't imagine dealing with this. One thing we need to remember even when we feel alone were not, Jesus sees, hears everything were going through and he knows the true desires we seek. Maybe in a positive thinking this is he's call and will to bring people closer. Sorry for the long message. Prayers and hugs to all may we beat and conquer this and feel happy, beautiful, and love life as we once did before. I'm here if anyone needs someone! ♡

4 Replies

• Amen!!! You took the words right out of my mouth

• Amennnnnn!!!!

• God wants us all to experience these bad feelings just as we experience the good ones. He wants us to accept it and not to be afraid of. When you start to accept a feeling, the feeling will also accept you, and we walk hand in hand. Dont fight. Let it all be here. You'll understand.

• Nicely said! ♡

You may also like...