Thank You Everyone

Hello I'm David:)))

I was recently diagnosed with anxiety disorder and depression

These two things had made my last past weeks the worst;((( but I mean the worst

I know now that there is so many people out there that feel just like me :)) which makes me happy

I'm starting to take therapy and yea I still feel fatigue each time I wake up in the morning but it'll get better. I know it :)

Right now it just feels like I'm going crazy or I'm about to go crazy but I know that won't happen cause I have faith. I'm going to continue with life and reach my goal !!! :)))

Thank you everyone that understood me and reply to the last recent post . It means so much to me but I would like to know if anyone has ever left like they are going crazy ? It will keep me clam cause I'm kinda scared :) but yea thank you for all the support everyone:)

With love David

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes thats actually one of the symptoms of anxiety,it makes you think your going crazy.i feel like im going crazy all the time but i know its anxiety.theres a list of anxiety symptoms i found not too long ago that made me feel alot better.i will repost later with that list.maybe it will help calm you down and know that you are alright.

• Yes because it is like you feel so many symptoms wondering what they are but never knowing what they are actually wondering what is wrong with u going crazy on what is wrong with u but not knowing what or what is causing it so yeah it is normal to feel that with anxiety..

• Hi David. Absolutely not going crazy. I have come to realize that after going through a really tough time about 1 year ago. My anxiety became out of control and I felt like I was losing my mind. Started a regimen of multivitamin, b complex vitamins as well every single day I began to pay attention to me and found ways to dismiss my anxiety by getting in touch with it all. You are in control Anxiety is just a monster in your way. Dismiss it and move forward. Say it to yourself many times a day. " I am in control of my body and all my senses" Anxiety will not ruin my day". Drink tea (Cammomile tea) and just simply pay attention to what's going on and put up a fight! Good luck and remember you are not alone ! 🙂

You may also like...