I think i have anxiety

Hi! My name is Ryan. I am in high school and I think I suffer from anxiety, but am not sure. When I'm alone at night and feel in danger by anyone who could possibly break in the house, I get really anxious and feel as if I need to get out and almost feel as if I am having a panic attack. Loads of other things happen that make me feel in extreme panic and lead me to believe I may have anxiety. I am not trying to self diagnose, I'm just looking for help. I have taken several online tests that claim I have severe anxiety and I thought I just get help, but when I tell my parents they don't take me seriously. thanks for any help!

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello

Sorry you are so young and feeling this way

I know there are tests on line for anxiety but please do not focus on the results as sometimes we can be going through a stressful time and it will say we have severe anxiety , I think only your Doctor could really tell you if you have

I am not sure what your age is ? but do know that certain ages when we are growing up can be a struggle for some and make us feel anxious and we do need support

I would talk with a teacher if there is one you get on with , or a friend and even see your Doctor as there is support even for young people but you have to ask for it and I hope you do :-)

Take Care x

• See a docter

You may also like...