Please help whats Your anxity symptoms

I have been told i have anxiety.. i thorght something was really wring with me!! I have had heart tests brain scans all good.

I get foggy in the head i wake up somedays and just know its gonna be a long horrible day of me feeling clouded like there is a cloud over my brain and i cant consentrate does anybody get this?

I have out of no where dizzy spells and funny head turns like im gonna pass out!!!

I get pains in my chest!!

I get tired super eazy over noting and have no energy just goes and i feel i cant keep moveing but i push myself as i havet 3 little kids so i have no choice but i feel awfull and crankie most my days??

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes I know what you're going through. I have the exact same feelings. I have had many test done even a stress test and it all came back negative or good. My doctor said it's anxiety and she prescribe me medicine and suggested that I get therapy. I am on the way to getting my therapy and sertraline has taking the edge off my anxiety....well some of it I pray you get better

• I've sent you a pm

• Omg i get same thing had tests but not scans on head yet but feel always dizzy off balance light headed heart races and feel faint like feelings i keep thinking im gonna pass out and die so awful i mean wtf do we have to suffer the worst physical feelings :( cant even go out at moment last 3 months soo bad

• You're not alone, I have the same symptoms the dizziness, lightheaded, chest pains, plus many other symptoms, I panic once I feel dizzy, even when I'm laying down I feel like I'm sliding off my bed.

First off try eating something with magnesium like Oatmeal in the morning, orange later on the day, and a banana as a snack, at night. Banana helms with dizziness, drink more water, and stay away from junk foods, and caffeine, drink more water.

You may also like...