Night symptoms normal???

Does anybody get these weird symptoms at night??

Twitching, stiffness feeling, shock through body like electricity feeling randomly. Head feels weird like my brain is getting pulled a little and it's scary and annoying because I feel super weird and can't sleep normal! But then in the day I'm a lot better but this happens almost every night now :( I used to be completely anxiety free. Then after a night of drinking I had a weird episode which I guess was a panic attack and haven't been the same since. Is anxiety able to cause those weird feelings?

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've experienced that shocking feeling before when trying to fall asleep. It's very disturbing, but usually I'm able to get out if it in a few days. My best remedy is slow abdominal breathing. I also take magnesium daily which would probably help you with the stiffness and twitching as well. Potassium from bananas might help also. I actually don't drink anymore because I've found that it became a big anxiety trigger for me.

• I get twitching

You may also like...