For a long time now I have been worrying a lot. I normally worry when I'm going to see my horses so much I feel sick. I find it really hard to talk about and I feel no one has the same problem. My mum normally goes to the horses for me as I'm to scard to and she does not even know this. Every time we go do the horses there always fine and I still don't understand why I worry so much. I love my horses so much and it upsets me as with my worrying I can't see them. For some reason I can't convince my self enough to say there fine so I can go see them. I don't know any one els with this but I really need some help. Anyone else have this or something similar ?!?

I need help and don't know what to do!

Thanks for reading!

3 Replies

• Hello

Does your Mum know how bad you are feeling , can you talk with her ?

How are you with other things in your life like going to work etc do you manage all this ok , is it just the fear of seeing your horses ?

Maybe speaking to your Doctor if you feel you have no one else to talk to as well as talking on here :-)

Take Care x

• Hi,

Yes, I have this most nights when I leave work and head off home. It is partly from feeling I should be doing more with my spare time, and partly from not knowing what I will find when I get home. What is triggering your fears?

• Hi,

I start to panic and feel sick if I have to talk to someone, if someone comes to the house etc, the postman for example. And even if I have to speak on the phone I feel sick and panic and just want to get off it. I am cross with myself for feeling like this, but at the moment it won't go away. Think we focus too much on it.

Just know that you aren't alone. J xx

You may also like...