Anxiety Support
33,321 members37,657 posts

Weakness

Does anyone else feel weak and tired after having panic attacks all day? I've been so tense and can't seem to stop thinking about my heart I feel tired and weak like I cant stand up without wanting to lay down. I'm only 18, feeling like this everyday makes me feel so old. I don't even have the energy to cry. I'm scared that if I keep this up something bad is gonna happen to me :(

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Are you taking any medications? Is there anyone you can talk to who you are close with, or have you tried talking to a therapist? I'm so sorry you're going through this. I usually feel better after going for a walk, no matter how short it is. Also, you may need certain minerals that your body is depleted in. One thing that helped me is kinesiology - or muscle testing with supplements that helped my organs do their job better, including digestion. Have you tried going gluten, sugar and dairy free? I know it sounds overly simple, but sometimes diet has a lot to do with anxiety.

1 like

I haven't tried any of those but I definitely will. Anything to keep me from feeling this way. Thanks ☺

1 like

And yes, panic attacks are completely exhausting. It's like running a marathon.

1 like

Yas exactly!

1 like

You may also like...