Hi I have been experiencing weird aches and pains in my body is have anxiety ocd and a few other things I have weird stabbing pains around the body and muscle twitches I get a slight headache pain and lightheaded when I stand up and sometimes chest pains and hartrate rate racing then dropping and felling really hot I am worried if it is something bad or just anxiety i have had a blood test and all came back normal I am only 15 and so scared as don't know what is going on with my body any help please

4 Replies

• Hi there Jordan. Sounds a lot like my panic attacks. My blood work came back healthy as well, so now I focus on "thinking healthy". Try it, tell yourself, "I am ok, I am very healthy". Every time I felt that it turned out as a panic attack. I know you can get through this. Think positive, and give yourself credit for being 15, the body is much more capable of being healthier/stronger at your age, and very capable of training yourself into good positive thinking. (=

• Don't be scared. You can get through this, I know you can. Music helps me a lot. Losten to some music you love and see if that helps take your attention off the panic.

• Hi Jordan my heart breaks for you being 15, I didn't start having anxiety and panic attacks until I was 30, nearly 3 years now, i feel so miserable and unwell at times with pains in arms legs, chest, leg, stabbing pains in my head, I try distract myself but telling myself to just stop, I then read, listen to music, take a walk and usually the pains gradually disappears, talk to urself saying it's all ok, it's just my anxiety, I don't drink caffeine that much anymore, I try eat more healthy and do deep breathing exercises in through the nose for 5 beats hold for 2 and exhale through ur mouth for 7 beats, hope u feel better soon, I pray we will all get back to a good place again and just learn to enjoy our lives instead of worrying 24/7 about what might never happen.

• Im 16, Its the same as me the sharp pains on neck, achy joints, headaches here and there which can be severe, just everything can be sore but all at different times

You may also like...