panic attack

felt fine this morning then came home, super depressed, racing thoughts called my aunt and told her i feel like im having a mental breakdown and need to go to the hospital which she refused because she said they will commit me somewhere. i have kids to think of and i need to get help. i go to cbt at 11 hopefully that will calm me down but i am so scared that im going into this downward spiral that i cant get out of. i have to be strong for my kids but at this point i feel like i dont care. i just cry and cry and cry. i know my family loves me but it feels like nobody does. i cant even focus on my work. it is destroying me.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • teemarie, I've been where you are. It a terrible, lonely feeling. Family all around you and yet you feel all alone with panic and terror. My psychiatrist use to tell me that I was like a person floating in the ocean not able to see land, not able to know what direction to go to. You will get better. Good Luck with the cbt, it a good start towards healing emotionally. Wishing you well. xx

You may also like...