Doing okay 😊

Hi everyone, I been feeling okay for the past few weeks and things are going pretty great for me, got nominated for the Posse program which means free college if all 3 interviews go well for the college of my choosing so it's exciting and so I've been caught up in my own stuff for a while now however, I never forgot about this group, everyday after school I got on here and see if anyone needs help or support and I will everyday and I hope everyone is doing okay today ! May God bless you all and truth be told I been feeling a bit anxious these past few days but I'm doing better today (:

4 Replies

• Hi Alan. Im delighted for you. And I wish you the best for your interviews. You seem like a great person. I always notices that you makes time to helps people on here. Thank you for that. And I wish you many more weeks of greatness and anxiety free. Take care.

• Thank you for the support 😊 and well people on here were nice to me and the least I can do, share that kindness with others and I care and thank you and i wish you the same for you (:

• Alan, congrats on being nominated for the program. I wish you well in your upcoming endeavors. You really are an important part of this group. Stay well :)

• Thank you Agora (: and I wish you luck as well ! And may God bless you and you are important to the group too 😊

You may also like...