Is it Gallstones or anxiety, or am I just paranoid?

Since yesterday i  have been getting pain on my upper right stomach, or sometimes in the middle of my stomach. It feels so painful. Like when I would laugh that's when I would feel more pain, and slightly when I would walk or breath. I also feel pain on the left side of my chest. It freaking me out. I have also noticed that my heart beat is irregular. In school today I felt my heart beat fast. Like I felt it beat on beat. I also feel pain on the right side of my chest. It feels like a stabbing pain, same goes to where the gallbladder thing is. I think it may be the greasy food that I ate which was pizza, and its also hard to breath sometimes.My mom says its just my liver. I don't know what is going on anymore. Am I going to die or something?

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like acid reflux....I have some symptoms you named and I was diagnosed with GERD,  acid reflux....ask your doctor to check for that also

• I had my gallbladder removed. But the pain was constant it wouldn't stop and it was so painful that I couldn't eat. I don't think it's that. 

You may also like...