I can't find my self

Hi im kali 28 from philippines, please excuse my english, everyday i feel like im having a heart attack, i feel like theres something in my chest, tingling, and i cant get a deep breath, 3years ago im a normal person untill one day i feel something diffrent i cant breath feels like having an heart attack, i was rush to the hospital and do some test my ecg, blood pressure was ok, then after that day, i cant find my self i was before,

Is this normal ? Why i feel like im going to die everyday. Most of the time i feel nervous that something may happen to me,,,

thanks and excuse my english

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi kali....welcome. the symptoms your suggesting are those of anxiety. We're all here for you xxx

• Thank you its been 3 years and it looks like its getting worst everyday, ive lost everything becoz of this, im a lead guitarst and vocals of a band and A cmputer programmer. But now im just nothing

• You're not nothing !!!! Never think like that. You're strong...very strong. Look how you've came the past three years. Are you on Meds or seeking help x

• thank you so much for the comfort

You may also like...