Medical anxiety

Hi I'm new to the site and wondered if anybody feels the same as me. I suffer with constantly worrying I have something medically wrong with me. Even when I get reassurance from my gp it is normally short lived I will find something else to focus on or someone will say something that triggers my anxiety, it can be an illness somebody else is suffering with. I have not always felt like this but it really affects my day to day life it feels like it paralyzes me. Does anyone know why I feel like this or how I can get over this.

2 Replies

• Don't GOOGLE your symptons because if your suffering with aniexty it will make it 1000 times worse. Stay strong and try and beleive what your doctors are telling you

• This is my problem I get symptoms of light head, dizzy. Off balance, , in stomach and head, feel like I can't breath and I always think something . Is truly wrong, I'm dying I need to get to hospital. I try too over come the alignment. I wish I could offer a miracle way to over come this just know your not alone, I'm seeking help currently, best thing I can say is go to your Dr run basic tests to clear your head, then seek out therapist, psychiatrist, someone to guide you too your road to recovery. Try relaxationI"easIt's a lot of retraining your brain to flight and not fight, always here too chat if that helps. Best of luck to you, be well.

You may also like...