Depression anxiety

Hi I suffer from anxiety also I was doing good now I feel everything is falling apart ever scene my daughter got in trouble with the law I went and signed into mental health I am trying to keep it together for my other 2 kids my doctor put me on a new med but I have yet to start it for my anxiety due to the fact I am so stressed it is had to keep food down I am nausea don't want to do nothing but sit and cry I have been good with keeping clear liquid down I just feel everything is falling apart how do I keep hope and when will I get better how long does this take

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hello

It is so hard to know how long to all your Questions , I think we have all asked this at some stage and it can be different for everyone but keep faith that it will get better :-)

I am sorry to hear about your eldest ...as a Mum we never can let go no matter how old they are & I think we always feel responsible no matter how old they are but reality is that we can only do so much and then they get to a stage where they start making their own mistakes and through doing so we have to hope that they learn from them , love them but let go ( I know it is one of the hardest things a parent has to learn to do )

You are so right though you have two more Children so you have to focus on them & their needs and to do that you do need to get better and you will

The medication sounds like you may need to take it I know when our anxiety is high it can be hard to eat , do you need to eat to take the medication ?

If so then could you manage just a couple of biscuits or a slice of toast when you take them , I know may not seem much but would be just enough to give your stomach a lining to help adsorb them

Keep talking to others that understand that helps knowing people do care x

You may also like...