Help !

So I have a long term problem with anxiety. This last week I have been suffering a permanent headache with Dizzyness as well it's really freaking me out, I also noticing people taking to me and I have no idea really what they are talking about, I just can't keep up, my memory is awful as well. Does anyone else have similar ? Is this another trait of anxiety, it's making me feel so bad and so unhappy.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I know what you mean. About a month ago when my anxiety came back i would be SO dizzy. I would feel fine and then it'd hit me out of no where ! And I would feel really dizzy. I had horrible headaches. And I just felt like I was alive but not in my body. Have you gone to the doctor for your headaches ?

• Hello

These are typical symptoms of anxiety & I have often had them & still do from time to time & the more we worry the symptoms just keep coming

Sometimes accepting it is anxiety & trying not to feed the fear can help us to let go but I know this takes some practice and is not always easy

I have just put a link on for you , it is safe to go on it & it has a lot of information about anxiety and I think it could help answer some of what you are feeling x

calmclinic.com/anxiety/symp...

You may also like...