Twitching whenever I try to fall asleep :/

I have no clue what's going on,

I do suffer from sleep anxiety time to time making me panic before I fall asleep, but right now that's not it,

it's like I'm really sleepy but as soon as I start dozing off my leg twitches a few times, and the one that freaked me out the most was when my head twitched twice, like wtf,

I'm so sleepy but hopefully I can just knock out, sleep anxiety is way worse than being awake and dealing with it. :/

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I get the same problem, I also have the strong urge to gasp for air as I doze off. I now take passion flower and valerian before bed and I doze off quite relaxed, maybe it could help you too. Also a bit of exercise and stretching earlier on in the evening will help you too. Hope you sleep better soon.

• the gasping for air thing happened last night, that really freaked me out

• Valerian is good I think it gives you quality sleep and you wake up feeling good I only tried it once I took 2 tablets and had a great sleep and woke up feeling pretty good. And the most ridiculous thing is I haven't take. It since because I am scared! But scared of what I just told you I had a good experience with it? I have no idea why I am so crazy sometimes maybe I'm afraid to feel good maybe I need the anxiety? I don't know...

• Lol exactly man anxiety is a silent killer full of illusions luring you into a false sense of danger, i hate it

You may also like...