Been suffering for 10 months now..anybody feeling the same?
- I'd wake up and feel nauseous for some minutes until I distract myself
- random diarrhoea
- If I stayed alone doing nothing, I start thinking about illness and that I'll be sick soon..
- feel tired many times, or unable to talk or listen to people
- feel that I lose my balance when I stand up
- poor appetite
- no longer enjoy food and normal activities
- think most of the time about diseases and my sickness
- all symptoms disappear / improve when I get really involved or distracted in something else
- hopeless Dr visits for nausea , dull stomach pain, etc.. and they say it's all fine!
- think you've some type of cancer that they can't diagnose and you'll die cause of it
It's fascinating how anxiety, stress, and fear can develop so many symptoms. We have got to deal with it. If you're like me, you're not alone... will find the way out of this tunnel