Terrible attack

Was having a pretty good day then I layed down and woke up wirh chest pains and mind racing thinking I was having heart attack.took my pulse many times and convinced myself it was getting lower got up and walked around a min and went and took a lorazepan and a hot bath feeling a bit better now I feel very tense man I hate this anxiety and panic where dose it come from .....

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • sympathetic nervous system. My worst symptoms come when I think things are fine. Im 56 and have dealt with this since I was 7. I would literally shake in bed. Stop taking your pulse, when I did it It was always low or fine. I suspect your going to need more than lorazapam, Aivan was to tranqulizing for me.

Zoloft helped me and I take 2 atenolol a day to help control heart symptoms and a Klonopin before bed. Anxiety is pretty well controlled except for some occasional breakthroughs. Talk to your Dr. and or find a community counselor. ( if worse comes to it your local hospital may have a mental health wing that can advise you) .

You may also like...