So scared and lost

My close cousin went out night clubbing and he was attacked and he come home the next night after ambulance checked him over said he was okay, so the next day he was being sick and sick everyone just thought it was a hangover then he was just laying in bed staring into space so we rang 111 they told us to feel he's back see if he's hot and it was they told to bring him straight to the hosptial where the done a ct on he's head and unfortunaly he had a massive bleed to he's brain where he's head was so swallow that if we left he another couple hours he would have died. He's 19 my age. He had an operation in London then after they done the op he had another massive bleed and said he might not make it but it he did! Now he's epilepsy and has seizures. Also my other cousin died , he was a normal 17 year old and he just dropped dead they there knew what was wrong just said it's like a form of cot death. I'm just so scared about my health that I'm going to drop dead every pain I get in my head I google it and it's like bleed to the brain , right now iv got this massive pain in my chest and I'm scared it's going to be a heart attack I spoke to a paramedic and I said he ain't really likely my age I'll have a heart attack and he goes it does happen. Now I'm just so bad I duno what to do

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ah, I'm sorry. That's hard. But you can't use your relatives situations and apply them to yourself. That paramedic who said that did not realize the person he was talking to was fearful of that. Besides, cousins aren't direct relatives. It's rare when you inherit a problem like theirs.

You can't comtrol all the events in life. You may not know why that happened to either of your cousins but it doesn't mean anything remote

Y similar will happen to you.

• Hello Kayala

Sorry about your problem with a cousin. If you are so concerned about internal bleeding you really need to see your GP and He/She will put your mind at rest with several tests. Some times genetic problems can arise between cousins although generally you would have known by now if there was something to worry about.

Many people worry if they will drop down dead well into their 30s again the GP can put your mind at rest with the aforementioned checks. I was the same and would try and tell when I was going to die, the GP in those days would get annoyed with me after many chats and tests. That was thirty odd years ago. Now I am sixty four and will be an OAP next August, I suppose I should worry that I will not reach 65. Although what could I do about it now, when my time is up it will be come in number 28 your time is up ??.

Talk to your GP put your mind at rest, Harry Potter last film on now, I wonder if I will see it through LOL.

Good Luck, please do not worry

BOB

• Hello Kayala

Sorry about your problem with a cousin. If you are so concerned about internal bleeding you really need to see your GP and He/She will put your mind at rest with several tests. Some times genetic problems can arise between cousins although generally you would have known by now if there was something to worry about.

Many people worry if they will drop down dead well into their 30s again the GP can put your mind at rest with the aforementioned checks. I was the same and would try and tell when I was going to die, the GP in those days would get annoyed with me after many chats and tests. That was thirty odd years ago. Now I am sixty four and will be an OAP next August, I suppose I should worry that I will not reach 65. Although what could I do about it now, when my time is up it will be come in number 28 your time is up ??.

Talk to your GP put your mind at rest, Harry Potter last film on now, I wonder if I will see it through LOL.

Good Luck, please do not worry

BOB

You may also like...