Work anxiety......again

I've had a really stressful few months at work and because I suffer from anxiety this has been torture to say the least. I thought the worst of it was over but now I realise that something I've done is against policy and I'm worried sick that I'm going to be found out. For the past few days I have been in a constant state of panic, catastrophising, totally convinced I'm going to lose my job, so much so that I've applied for another job because I'm so convinced that I am going to be sacked. I'm even thinking of handing in my notice so that I don't have to go through it.

I started in a new department this year and it's been so horrible there with staff making complaints that are unfounded and I've managed to work through this, no days off sick but sometimes it was so difficult to be there so it was such a relief when there was nothing to answer to after investigation and I was feeling fine. There is no definite that I will be disciplined etc but I can't seem to believe it. I go back to work next week after Christmas holidays and I'm dreading it already. If someone could help, I would be so grateful.

Thank you

You may also like...